Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH)
Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) was established by order of ICANN and is operated by Deloitte and IBM. TMCH enables trademark owners to centrally enforce their trademark rights in the introduction of new Top-Level Domains (TLDs). The registration at TMCH forms a pre-condition for a participation in Sunrise phases.
Officially accredited TMCH-Agents like PartnerGate GmbH can reliably perform the application for registration of trademarks at Trademark Clearinghouse by order of trademark owners and attorneys.
Customers of PartnerGate benefit from an especially easy process of application: It is only necessary to indicate trademark name and registration number. Subsequently PartnerGate will automatically complete all data required by TMCH from the databases of the respective trademark registers and will ensure a smooth process.
The extensive search and collection of comprehensive data otherwise required for a direct application for registration via the website of the Trademark Clearinghouse is not necessary.
Services of Trademark Clearinghouse
- Central database for registered trademark rights
- Recurrent authentication and validation of the trademark
- Registration for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years
- Sunrise Service for the participation in Sunrise phases of new TLDs
- Trademark Claims Service for passive trademark protection